Some Old Goggo Articles
The following are some articles from old motoring magazines and some promotional and sales documentation that we have collected around the traps. The first three items are original marketing brochures prepared by Buckle Motors, the builders and distributors of the Goggo in Australia. The "Carry-all" material is quite interesting and of course unique.
- This is the marketing brochure for the Goggo Van, the second page of this brochure can be viewed here.
- This is the marketing brochure for the Goggo Sedan, the second page of this brochure can be viewed here. The picture on this first page is copied from that of another country as the building architecture is not Australian and the children's clothes are not the Australian 50's look. The sedan is also a "steel" bodied one as the windscreen roof line is not recessed on the fibre glass bodies.
- This is the marketing brochure for the Goggo Dart, the second page of this brochure can be viewed here. This version, like the van is an Australian variant of the Goggo range, and a highly sought after car here in Australia.
- The following are articles that we found in several old motoring magazines. The first is a recent article from the australian "Wheels" magazine. I mentioned above the TV adds for our "Yellow Pages" which has caused a resurgence in the Goggo. There are some minor mistakes in the article, but this is probably forgiveable because it was nearly 40 years ago.
- Article from Australian "MODERN MOTOR" - May 1959 - The new DART.
Return to the the INDEX PAGE.
Return to Home Page
Last Updated: Thursady, 30 May 2002